Inspiring Landscape Solutions specialises in landscape design that caters to all tastes and styles, from modern and contemporary to classic and traditional.
In 2019, we trialed a new service offering with our DIY clients in Melbourne, later expanding to Perth and South Australia.
This service, as detailed further below, recognises a gap in the DIY market in creating gardens that are beneficial to the home-owners enjoyment and well-being:
- lack of creativity in how landscapes are designed by developers especially for small urban spaces
- lack of recognition of the need to create spaces for busy professionals and families which cater towards building family memories together or creating a connection to nature
- lack of recognition that busy professionals and families need access to outdoor spaces to inspire them to unwind or simply enjoy their outdoors for their well being
- lack of knowledge transfer from landscape industry professionals to home owners in making the right choices in designing their garden spaces
- lack of home owner maintenance knowledge which covers plant and materials.
This service is only available to DIY clients who meet the criteria listed further below and who want just more than a developers “tick the box for approval” garden.
We are more than happy to do this work remotely/online and offer this Australia wide. All of our engagement on your project can be virtual – from consultations, design to on-going garden coaching.