We offer full Landscape Design Implementation to help transform your design into a reality.
We only undertake design implementation on our own designs. A Landscape Design Implementation package will be tailored to your needs but generally includes the following scope of work:
1.Site visits during construction and implementation support
We are only expected to perform site visits and are expected to go through the design brief in detail with the chosen contractor (if this is a third party). Multiple site visits are expected including one prior to completion of the construction phase. The client and the contractor are able to clarify various aspects of the design on an on-going basis during the construction phase.
Plantscaping is part of the construction phase. Our scope of services include but are not limited to the sourcing of plants and actual planting. It is our preference to also organise the irrigation supply with a reputable supplier and have the contractor install it to a supplied plan as this has a direct impact on plant health and viability.
On top of the above-mentioned scopes, you need Inspiring Landscape Solutions to:
- procure particular artwork and/or materials on your behalf; and/or
- act as your agent between the other trades to implement your garden design and according to agreed timelines between all parties involved.
The guarantees provided for construction, artwork etc are provided by the contractors (if not undertaken by ourselves) or suppliers involved as stipulated by the regulations applicable to their goods or services.
By engaging Inspiring Landscape Solutions to be your landscape project coordinators, you will be dealing with a single point of contact and we will liaise with each trade and undertake other non-trade components of the project with the goal of attaining the absolute highest quality.
You will have your own dedicated landscape project coordinator who:
- will be the single point of contact between yourself and all of the trades
- monitors the schedules and plans of other trades, keeping you updated on progress
- facilitates the highest quality outcome of your landscaping project by encouraging the various trade streams to coordinate and communicate on a timely basis with each other
- problem solves with the trades involved, with your input
- facilitates effective communication flow
- has had training in Cert III Landscape Construction
- ability to source customised solutions
- timely site meetings to discuss progress and action points
Speak with us today about coordinating your next landscaping project in Melbourne.