Ashburton rejuvenation project – front garden. Completed November 2013. Design and design implementation completed by Inspiring Landscape Solutions.
- create a path that matches the existing house and materials used at the rear garden patio paving;
- paving at one level;
- low maintenance and formal;
- incorporate a feature tree and gardenia’s for scent; and
- to source a contemporary letterbox.
- statement topiary junipers to ‘announce’ the entry to their house;
- wide pathway that is at one level so that their elderly parents do not have to navigate steps; and
- the pathway deliberately widened to match the front house pillars to emphasise it being the entryway.
DYI lighting was owner installed.