Ashburton rejuvenation project – front garden. Completed November 2013. Design and design implementation completed by Inspiring Landscape Solutions.
- create a path that matches the existing house and materials used at the rear garden patio paving;
- paving at one level;
- low maintenance and formal;
- incorporate a feature tree and gardenia’s for scent; and
- to source a contemporary letterbox.
- statement topiary junipers to ‘announce’ the entry to their house;
- wide pathway that is at one level so that their elderly parents do not have to navigate steps; and
- the pathway deliberately widened to match the front house pillars to emphasise it being the entryway.
DYI lighting was owner installed.
Hi Parveen - Mary and I wanted to say what a fabulous job you and the team have done to reconstruct our garden into an area we are proud of. Friends and family are astounded by the transformation and we are now very happy to entertain and welcome people into our home.The team were a pleasure to have around – they were always friendly, informative and kept the site very clean and tidy.We feel confident in recommending Inspiring Landscape Solutions and look forward to enjoying our new garden for many years to come.RegardsMary & Angelo
Mary and Angelo
Date: November 1, 2012
Skills: Colour Selection - exterior &/or interior, Design Implementation, Landscape Construction, Landscape Design, Material Selection, Plant Selection