Colour and texture!
Camberwell project completed March 2018. Design and plantscaping completed by Inspiring Landscape Solutions.
- to retain some form of formality whilst having some productive aspects to the garden;
- to use plants salvaged from the owners prior property (sentimental value) and green up where possible;
- pet friendly planting and hayfever impacts;
- to blend in with the neighbours front garden; and
- advice on easement planting.
- a ‘hidden’ vege patch and a mini fruit orchard :);
- its a little different from the Camberwell stereotype; and
- Pool, basketball court, in ground water tanks in the rear garden (completed by the builder).
Parveen and team looked after our landscaping from start to finish and did a fantastic job plus lots of aftercare!!!We absolutely love the outcome of the planting design and have received numerous compliments on our garden from our neighbours. Thanks P!
Date: March 1, 2018
Skills: Design Implementation, Landscape Construction, Landscape Design, Main Portfolio, Material Selection, New build, Plant Selection