Addressing the heat!
Hawthorn project completed October 2018. Design, plantscaping and maintenance completed by Inspiring Landscape Solutions.
- excessive heat in both the front and rear courtyards where it can get up to 42 degrees or more in summer;
- solutions for a hardy and low maintenance planting palette;
- solution to drainage in rear courtyard;
- solution for pests attacking the existing citrus trees;
- improve overall aesthetics and feel;
- advice on material choice for an updated look; and
- “have a little fun”!!
- incorporation of the client’s love of art and colour and patterns;
- the planting and material palette creating inviting spaces;
- wide use of materials, fun textures and colours;
- paving which remains cool on the feet in the rear courtyard;
- improving soil health and irrigation needs;
- solution to the pest problem!!; and
- the amazing fence screening which lifts the space up further!
Scope expansion 1 – rehauling front steppage complete with night lighting March 2019.
Design and material selection completed by Inspiring Landscape Solutions.
Scope expansion 2 – garage door mural of rear garden to be completed Jan 2020.
Design and mural painting completed by Inspiring Landscape Solutions.