Vermont South A
Vermont South project completed January 2012. Design, plantscaping and construction completed by Inspiring Landscape Solutions.
- to create a garden to tinker in and have the kids running around madly having fun;
- preserve as much of the existing landscape as possible whilst improving on the colours and textures;
- make it aesthetically pleasing and uniform;
- seasonal interest; and
- minimalist irrigation with occasional hand watering;
- to plant as many different types of fruit trees and complementary plants as possible to arrive at a tropical garden feel.
- the cohesion of the aesthetics and productive nature of their garden;
- their enthusiasm in keeping the garden maintained;
- this is a non-irrigated garden;
- continually adding to their garden via garden ornaments or new plant experiments!
The video shows snippets of the garden in 2014. Recent pictures were taken in November 2017.