Potting about in the garden!
Kew Sustainable gardening project completed March 2017. Design and plantscaping completed by Inspiring Landscape Solutions.
- plant and material advice;
- small outdoor area at frontage;
- retention of existing feature trees;
- maximum planting area in the rear for vegetable patches and edibles; and
- design improvement according to budget considerations. The design was originally done by another designer not conforming to their budget.
- customised raised corten planters, realising that the client loves hexagons :);
- problem solving for an eventual green fence without damaging it;
- injection of some artwork into their new and painted fencelines, adding visual texture and keeping up with the contemporary feel; and
- Practical use of space and plant power!