Entertainers dream with a native and tropical feel!
Glen Waverley project completed August 2016. Design and plantscaping completed by Inspiring Landscape Solutions.
- to create a family front yard to also be enjoyed from inside especially the ground floor rooms;
- the use of natives is a must;
- plant palette to attract birdlife;
- use of modern artwork and features to compliment the build and owners taste;
- ‘grassed’ area in the shady rear;
- retain sentimental planting;
- incorporate a small vegetable patch and some edibles where possible.
- its the best garden on its street ;);
- use of stone mulch and large rock;
- kinetic scuplture which doubles up as a water feature in the front garden and is child friendly; and
- 13m artwork on custom stud wall.
Parveen has developed a fantastic plan for our new home during the last months of the build, with lots of complex features. She's been great with organising the quotes and trades during the project coordination part, saving us a lot of time and stress. We'd recommend her to anyone planning a garden or garden renovation, large or small.
Date: August 1, 2016
Skills: Artwork Selection, Colour Selection - exterior &/or interior, Design Implementation, Landscape Construction, Landscape Design, Main Portfolio, Material Selection, New build, Plant Selection, Water features